Betrayed and disowned by his son Kazayan, Heitachi trained in the art of stick fighting until becoming a master of Bōjutsu. And having heard that Kazayan was in Clint City, Heitachi joined the Fang Pi Clang to become better still and challenge him to a fight to the bitter end.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His damage is 5, but becomes 7 when you fury with him, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of the Fang Pi Clang.
- His ability prevents his power from decreasing, which helps in fights against the All-Stars.
- SOA doesn't really affect him.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by 2, which helps you to achieve KO's a lot easier.
- His main weakness are cards like Rolph and Alexei, who cancel out his ability and reduce his power.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in the Fang Pi Clang.
- Heitachi is based off of Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series. His son's name, Kazayan, is based off of Heihachi's son, Kazuya.
- Another homage to the Tekken series is seen in Heitachi's last level artwork since his gloves are the exact same gloves that are worn by Heihachi's grandson Jin Kazama.