Betrayed and disowned by his son Kazayan, Heitachi trained in the art of stick fighting until becoming a master of Bōjutsu. And having heard that Kazayan was in Clint City, Heitachi joined the Fang Pi Clang to become better still and challenge him to a fight to the bitter end.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
- Heitachi is based off of Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series. His son's name, Kazayan, is based off of Heihachi's son, Kazuya.
- Another homage to the Tekken series is seen in Heitachi's last level artwork since his gloves are the exact same gloves that are worn by Heihachi's grandson Jin Kazama.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His damage is 5, but becomes 7 when you fury with him, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of the Fang Pi Clang.
- His ability prevents his power from decreasing, which helps in fights against the All-Stars.
- SOA doesn't really affect him.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by 2, which helps you to achieve KO's a lot easier.
- His main weakness are cards like Rolph and Alexei, who cancel out his ability and reduce his power.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in the Fang Pi Clang.