|Ability||Support: -1 opp damage, min 2|
|Released||September 2, 2016|
|Stats lv 1||1/4|
|Stats lv 2||4/4|
|Stats lv 3||7/4 (ability activated)|
As an Elektrozova survivor, Henry was a mutant gifted with extraordinary strength and agility...but with the appearance and coat of a monkey. All alone in the world, and with his family wiped out and no one to take him in, one day Henry overheard someone talking about a "school for mutants" in Clint City. He made his way there only to realize he was unable to pay the annual entrance fees. "You can stay if, in return, you represent us in the Iron Mask tournament. Is it a deal?" asked Mandrak...
- Rolling Attack!: Inflict 100 Damages with Henry
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is based off of Hank McCoy, also known as "The Beast", from the X-Men series. Like Henry, Hank also possesses incredible strength and agility and has the appearance of an animal.
- His bio mentions the Skeelz Academy as 'a school for mutants' referencing Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, also from X-Men.
- He is one of the few Skeelz students whose class is already shown in their first level artwork.
- He is one of the few non-La Junta to survive the Zombie infestation of Elektrozova.
- Given the electricity he was emitting in his last level and the Street Fighter theme of his New Blood release, he could also be a nod to Blanka.
- In fact, his mission's name is a nod to one of Blanka's special moves.