One day, while out for a drink, Hopper Ld (whose real name we'll keep to ourselves...) met Bragh and it was love at first sight. It’s not that he's particularly good-looking but the combination of virile man + cool motorbike + soft fur coat was just too much to resist! And ever since they've been burning rubber together and no one can stop them going wherever they like.
- The Girl Who Rode Route 66: Remove 50 Life points from your opponents with Hopper Ld (15/02/2013 - 14/04/2013)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you 2HKO with other members of Jungo.
- Her ability removes two life from your opponent, meaning you can inflict up to 7 damage on your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is 1, which is very low.
- If you fury with her, the damage inflicted on your opponent turns to 9.
- Her ability helps when she is facing damage reducers.
- The clan bonus gives you two life back, after you've won with her.
- Both her ability and bonus help to make a huge gap between you and your opponent.
- She is weak against SOA, since she must rely on her base damage. (However she still gains +2 life from her bonus)
- Her main weakness are cards that reduce her ability and stop her ability from activating.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Jungo.
- Hopper's name is taken from late actor, Dennis Hopper, who stared in the famous biker movie, Easy Rider.
- She is the 3rd bear (panda) Jungo to date, the other two are Chill (polar bear), and her boyfriend Bragh (grizzly bear).
- One of her missions is related to the famous American highway, Route 66.
- In her latest release (dated 1/3/14), a fictional highway called Route 999 is mentioned.
- Every time either Hopper Ld or Sylvia Ld make a new appearance in Clint city, it mentions that their respective biker gangs (the Paradise Devils and the Fire Angels, respectively) have an intense rivalry between each other.
- Until February 19, 2015, her base damage was 4.
- Until June 27, 2017, her old ability was Support: +1 Life