You might think that skeletons are real old-timers who haven't got a clue about clothes and fashion. After all, most of them don't have much to hide! Except Hubert, that is. This heap of bones spends all his time hidden away in his tomb glued to his computer screen watching fashion shows and dreaming of haute couture. The problem is he's never come to terms with his corpse-like condition. But now perhaps Hubert has finally found a way to overcome his complex. After spending so much time surfing the web, he's come across www.Montana.cc where you can buy absolutely anything, including…skin… It might just be enough to camouflage his "deformity" and perhaps even revolutionize fashion in the Nightmare cemetery!
- Skin and Bones: Inflict 60 Damages with Hubert
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Nightmare.
- His ability takes away two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Though his minimum is high, it is lower than his base power.
- His ability makes him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning he only has two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- The minimum for his ability is five, which is high.
- SoA removes his ability, which takes away his chance to decrease his opponent's power.
- He is weak against damage reduction.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Nightmare.
- The logo on his laptop in his first form is a parody of Apple logo.
- His name is based on Hubert de Givenchy, a famous fashion designer.