|Ability||Copy Opp Bonus|
|Released||June 21, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||5/1|
|Stats lv 2||6/3 (Ability activated)|
RIP Hurry Cody, reckless driver of the ten o'clock stage-coach who always took the most dangerous short-cuts so as not to miss the cabaret at the saloon. But this time round, he never made it to his destination: a highwayman playing with dynamite sent him careering off the road and over the cliff edge to his death...
- Crack Goes the Whip!: Inflict 40 damage with Hurry Cody.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 2*, base stats of 6/3 are good. His Ability and Bonus work together based on the opponent's Clan and whether it's Day or Night.
- As seen in the Strategy section below, Hurry Cody is a versatile card. Against Power and Damage manipulation-based clans, he manages to throw back their previous advantage.
- He is only 2*, and therefore doesn't take up much space in a deck.
- There can be cases where the Ability and Bonus don't work together.
- Any SoA card or an All-Stop will greatly reduce this card's strengths.
If Hurry Cody's stats aren't reduced and his Ability and Bonus are kept, this is what the card's stats will look like against certain clans (with their Bonus taking effect on him but not counting any Abilities)
- Bangers and Ulu Watu = 9/4 [No Additional Effects]
- La Junta and Fang Pi Clang = 7/6 [n/a]
- Frozn = 9/6 on Revenge rounds [n/a]
- Day GhosTown = 8/5 [n/a]
- All Stars = 4/3 [-3 Opp Power and -1 Opp Damage, Min 1]
- Pussycats = 6/1 [-1 Opp Power and -3 Opp Damage, Min 1]
- Night GhosTown = 5/2 [-2 Opp Power and Damage, Min 1] (Slightly reminiscent of Gus Rope)