When passing the Golden Mountain monastery, it is not unusual for people to stop and stare at a young woman hard at work sweeping, because her smile alone inspires a profound sense of serenity. Ichiko is undoubtedly one of the most devoted of the mikos when it comes to her daily chores, whether that's looking after the monastery, selling statues of Lost Hog or appeasing the demons who torment Nekurenbo and Futoshi Ld by striking them down with burning ofudas. Oh praise you for this peaceful day, Ichiko!
- Exorcist of Peace: Win 10 rounds with Ichiko.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Fang Pi Clang.
- Her ability removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases her damage by two, making her a potential 7/4.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Reprisal, which means she only has two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- The minimum for her ability is 4, which is high.
- SoA takes away her chance to decrease her opponent's power.
- She is weak against SoB, since she must contend with her low base damage.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Fang Pi Clang.
- Her name means spirit-medium in Japanese, which fits since, in her bio, she is able to appease and calm the demons haunting her fellow clan members.
- Her first level artwork seems to be based off of Rei Hino from the Sailor Moon series.