The last-born of an old and powerful vampire family from Poldachie-Golgovine, Ielena spent her childhood overshadowed by her older brothers. Fed-up with the general lack of recognition, she left the family castle and settled in Clint City. Soon after, she united the night creatures around her to form the Nightmare Clan.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Nightmare.
- Her ability gives you life back for each damage you inflict on your opponent.
- If you fury with her, her damage increases to five, meaning you can get more life back.
- Her ability helps to create a gap between you and your opponent.
- She gets her ability at level three, so she makes a good bluff.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights with her easier.
- Her base damage is three, which is very low for a 5*.
- She is weak against damage reduction, since the lower her damage, the fewer life points you get back.
- She is also weak against SoA, since it stops her ability from activating.
- Her main weakness are cards like Clara, who not only cancel her bonus, but also reduce her damage.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Nightmare.
As one of the recurring villains in the official webcomics, Ielena is portrayed as an ill-tempered and ambitious woman who sees the humans as nothing more than servants and food to be enslaved to her will. Though her attempts to use enslave the entire town with zombie powder failed, she is shown to be quite powerful and was able to tear out Leviatonn's inner core with one blow.
- Her name is spelled with an I [Eye], not an L [El ____] and it is unknown how her name is actually pronounced.
- She is one of four female clan leaders in the game, thus far. The other three are Kerry of the Rescue, Charlie of the Pussycats, and Kalindra of the Frozn.
- Currently, she is the only Vampire in the Nightmare (every other vampire-based cards are from other clans).
- Her Level 4 form seems to be inspired by Vampirella, a fictional comic book superheroine who is a vampire.