Sent to Earth to prove to himself and his parents that he’d finally become an adult, Jautya had one simple mission to accomplish: to wipe out Clint City's toughest warriors. But after spending too much time hanging out in bars with Oryon and Pulsar listening to Reggae, he’s lost sight of his initial quest and would rather just have a good time…
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His power is 7 which is good.
- His ability give him 1 life per damage, and at most he can recieve 6 life if fury is used.
- His bonus removes 8 attack from his opponent.
- He has a 4 damage which is solid.
- SOA can really hurt any strategy with him.
- He's a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- His appearance is based off of the alien hunter from the Predator franchise.
- His name is a play on word, 'Yautja', which is another name for the Predators from the franchise.
- Jautya's goals resemble the Predator ideals; seeking to defeat the strongest warriors to prove himself mature.