To help Jeena enter into harmony with Mother Nature, NDololo Cr cast a very special spell. As a result, Jeena now mistakes Clint City for the Jungle and spends the whole day walking round half naked. Actually it’s not such a bad little spell after all…
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 5, which is good for a 3*.
- Her ability removes four damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are danger of being KO'ed by your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is two, which is low.
- She gains her ability at level two, so she is useful then.
- The clan bonus removes an opponent's ability, unless she is facing Nightmare, Piranas or Skeelz.
- Her base power is 5, which is low for a 3*.
- She is mainly made for defense, so it is unlikely that you will do any damage with her.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Roots.
Strategy & Tactics
- Jeena is based of the Jana from the cartoon, Jana of the Jungle.
- Concept sketches
- External link