For the first 6 months, no one even noticed Jessica had joined the Skeelz. And not without good reason as she’s completely invisible. But now that her application’s finally gone through, the teachers insist she wear her uniform at all times as without it there's no way of knowing where she is.
- Runaway Clothes: Win 40 rounds with Jessica (27/02/2015 - 03/05/2015)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her damage is 4, and becomes 6 when fury is activated.
- She is a 2*, meaning you can have plenty of more powerful cards in your deck.
- She is a common, meaning she can be quite easy to get.
- Her ability means her power can go all the way to 8, if she is facing a powerful card.
- Her bonus means that her ability stays, as long as she isn't facing an all stop.
- Her main weakness are all stops, because she is left with only 4 power and 4 damage.
- Because of her ability, many other clans can beat her in pill-to-pill battles, usually due to attack or power manipulation.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Skeelz.
- Jessica's name comes from actress, Jessica Alba, who played The Invisible Woman in the live-action Fantastic 4 movies.
- She is one of four female Combat students (the others being Chwing, Saho (Lv.3), and Belle).
- External link