|Released||June 9, 2017|
|Stats lv 2||3/2|
|Stats lv 3||4/3|
|Stats lv 4||5/4|
|Stats lv 5||7/4 (Ability activated)|
RIP John, an extremely punctual train driver who on one fatal occasion was the victim of a failed attack that left him running late... In a desperate attempt to overcome his delay, poor John pushed his locomotive so hard it exploded into smithereens on arriving at the station.
- RIP John: Inflict 100 damage with John O Clock
Advantages and Disadvantages
- When the day bonus is active, John O Clock becomes a potential 8/10, and therefore can KO the opponent with fury from turn one.
- This card can work as a solid bluff due to the OHKO potential.
- When the Day Bonus and Ability are active, he boasts an impressive 8 power and 10 damage.
- Even if his Damage is reduced, he can still deal a fair amount of Damage.
- John O Clock depends heavily on his ability and bonus, which all boost his personal stats. This leaves him vulnerable to any Damage or Power reduction, as well as any enemy Bonuses.
- Unlike Kolos Cr, Mechakolos Cr, General Cr, and other 1HKO cards, John O Clock relies fully on both his Bonus and Ability to have kill potential, resulting in heavy disadvantage against "Stop" cards.
- The dependence on the Day Bonus means he can only be played effectively during the "Day" cycle, and therefore can't be placed into decks which utilize the Night Bonus.
- Without his Bonus or Ability, he is only a 7/4, which is underwhelming as a 5*.
- This card is very vulnerable to any SoB or SoA.
- His 1HKO purpose is ruined by any Damage reduction.
- He is very vulnerable to Power and Attack manipulation.
- He is essentially (with the Day Bonus) a copy of General Cr without the ability.
- 5* is pretty heavy for such a risky card.
- He is just a beat stick, there are no additional effects besides Damage.
- He has competition from GhosTown's other 5* cards.
- His name comes from a term when WWE commentator, John Bradshaw Layfield, made a mistake on air and people called him out on it.
- He shares his first name with Sentinel member, John.