Principal dancer Josephine came from nothing. She started her career as a regular dancer at Borgia's Palace in Bella Ld's show but as far as she was concerned, that was just a stepping stone on the way to fulfilling her true ambitions. Having seduced Donnie, she persuaded him to buy her a little cheetah and with it created her own show, "Princess Froufrou", which went on to enjoy international success. Creating a scandal wherever she goes - her fake marriage to Peeler, her dubious relations with the Government's secret services and her project to buy out the Clint City zoo - she's multiplied her contacts and managed to secure herself a place in Clint City's most elitist circle: the Uppers Club.
- The Lady and the Cheetah: Inflict 60 Damages with Josephine
- Princess Froufrou: Win 40 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Josephine
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 6, which is also good.
- Her ability increases her stats by two, making her a potential 9/8.
- She is a good card to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- SoB doesn't bother her, since she can still rely on her stats.
- Her ability makes her a very good bluff, especially when facing GHEIST and Roots.
- The clan bonus decreases an opponent's attack by 10, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability is Stop-based, meaning it only activates when it is cancelled. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against power and damage reduction.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Uppers.
- She is based off of famous French-American entertainer, Josephine Baker. Like Josephine, Baker also: owned her own cheetah, was well-known for her erotic dances, was married four times, and had a successful silent film in France called Princess Tam Tam, which is based off of this Josephine's TV show.
- Her appearance is similar to Tiana from the Disney movie, The Princess and the Frog.