Judge Jonathan Scare was thought to be the only fair and clement judge in Clint City. We say "was" because clemency is a dangerous thing, especially when you decide to sentence Angelo to community service: the ultimate insult to the Montanas. Unfortunately Scare realized his mistake too late and was attacked coming out of the City Courthouse. He narrowly survived the attack, however, it radically changed his personality, erasing all trace of leniency. Ever since he has made the streets his courtroom and his voice, the law, mercilessly sentencing any criminal who falls into his hands.
- His Voice is Law: Inflict 70 Damages with Judge Scare
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is also 7, which is good.
- His ability prevents his bonus from being cancelled, which helps in fights against Piranas and Nightmare.
- SoA also doesn't affect him, since he can still rely on his clan bonus.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by 8, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability doesn't really help him in fights.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Sentinel.
- He is based off of Dredd, from the comic book and movie, Judge Dredd. Like Scare, Dredd is also a law enforcement cop who is allowed to arrest, sentence and execute criminals at the crime scene.
- His background story and second and third level artwork is based off of the Batman villain, Two-Face.
- His mission's name is a play on Dredd's catchphrase, "I am the law."