Pool is a man's sport. Everyone knows that! So it hasn't been easy for Karen to make her Mark, which is why she's developed a particularly aggressive technique that has won her the respect of her peers and got her noticed by the All Stars. Now they just need to channel her energy against the opposing clans as her temperament is, to say the least... explosive!
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- A virtual 9/7 in the best-case scenario, which seems significant for a 3-star.
- In order for Karen's ability to trigger, you need to play her against a card with SoA, making her somewhat predictable.
- Karen's name is a homage to famous pool and snooker player, Karen Corr.
- The 8s seen on her clothes are a reference to the 8-ball in pool that is need to be sunk to win the game.
- The 8s on her clothes also reference that she is the 8th female 3* in the All Stars.