Dregn's imperial guard accompanies him wherever he goes. It is practically part of the furniture and is made up of the Vortex's elite army, possessing strength equal to a Warrior Prince. Loyal until death and totally free from the habitual dependence on crystal, their most recent recruit, Karnor Ved, has already thwarted several assassination attempts on their all-powerful lord. It is said that he possesses a mysterious hidden power that will make him outdo even Oflgn…
- The Silent Guard: Inflict 50 Damages with Karnor Ved
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- His ability gives you three damage, making him a potential 7/5.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Courage, which means you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't increase his damage, and must stick with his low base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not only reduce his damage, but also cancel his ability.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Vortex.
- His visor in his second level art bears a resemblance to the one Cyclops from the X-Men series wears.
- He is based off of Carnor Jax, Emperor Palpatine's personal guard in the Star Wars series.