Video-game addict, Kati joined the Fang Pi to learn how to fight like her favorite characters. Thanks to Lost Hog’s teachings she finally became a true master, and now she wanders the streets of Clint City, searching for a worthy opponent.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her power is 7 which is good.
- She also has a solid damage of 4.
- With her bonus she gains 2 damage so she's a possible 7/6, which is good.
- Her ability stops the opponent's ability, which is helpful.
- Her ability is useless against GHEIST, Roots, and Skeelz.
- She's a 4 star, so she takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- Kati's cosplay outfits are based off various fighting game characters: Chun-Li (level 1), Mai (level 2), Cammy (level 3) and Ivy (level 4).
- Incidentally, her level 1 form is somewhat ironic, due to the fact that Chun-Li is the first female fighting game character in the history of fighting games.
- Her name is anagram of Taki from the Soulcalibur series.