Kawan's house was so full of collectibles that he had to sleep in the street. One night, the fatally wounded superhero, CosplayMan, woke him up and told him about his sacred mission to punish all the scum of Clint City in the name of all the small screen superheroes. For Kawan, the adventure's just begun!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His damage is 7, which can become 9 with fury, which is great.
- His bonus adds 8 attack, making it easier to win rounds with him.
- He has no ability to help him.
- His power is 6 which is somewhat low.
- He's a 4* so he takes up some room in your deck.
- Kawan's outfits each come from a different anime: (level 2) Ultraman, (level 3) Unit 01 of Evangelion with Grendizer and (level 4) Gundam.
- Coincidentally, "kawan" means friend in Bahasa Melayu.