Feline and wild, Kerozinn has the grace of a cat, the eye of a tiger and superb animal instincts. Anyone would think she feeds on animal souls. (Kerozinn is a character from the graphic novel "Zorn & Dirna")
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- 8 Power is great for a 5*.
- 6 Damage, 8 with Fang Pi Clang clan bonus, is good for a 5*.
- Ability reduces opponent's by 1 which helps win a fight.
- 6 damage, 8 with Fang Pi Clang clan bonus, and 10 with fury allows you to 2HKO with other members of the Fang Pi Clang.
- The minimum of her ability is 5 which is pretty high.
- She is a collector card, and as a result, very costly.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- Competition with other 5*s in the clan.