One evening, quite by chance, Kerry found herself caught up in the midst of a battle between the Freaks and the Roots and received a knife, thrown by Vassili, in her leg. This brought it home to her that the situation was totally out-of-control and so she decided to mobilize the crème de la crème and come to the rescue of the residents of Clint City.
- Bonus Killer II: Inflict 250 damage with Kerry
- Kerry's Heir: Win 1,000 battles with at least 2 Rescue.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She has a 6 damage, which is good.
- Her ability is support based, so for every card of the same clan in your deck she gets 3 attack added onto her. You can have a maximum of 12 attack added to her if you have a mono deck.
- Her ability can stop the opponent's bonus, which can be useful.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning it is not always active and it also makes her predictable.
- Her power of 6 is a tad bit low.
- SOB can really hurt her.
- Because of her bonus she's best in a mono-deck.
- She's a 4 star, so she takes up a lot of space in your deck.
- Both her artwork and her bio seem to be based off of Barbara Gordon, who is also known as Oracle.
- She is one of four female clan leaders in the game, thus far. The other three are Ielena of the Nightmare, Charlie of the Pussycats, and Kalindra of the Frozn.
- She is also the only paraplegic clan leader in the game, so far.
- She is the aunt of Scott Ld and Sue (though it is unknown whether they are siblings or not).
- In the full art of her fourth level, you can see Larry on the screen.
- Kerry appears in "Assualt Under Clint River" and "The Pillz Hunt". She was kidnapped by the Uppers in the first one. In the second, she helped out a comatose Copper Cr recover.
- External link