|Clan:||Fang Pi Clang|
|Released:||Febuary 12th 2006|
|Stats Level 2:||2/3|
|Stats Level 3:||3/4|
|Stats Level 4:||3/5|
|Stats Level 5:||6/5 (Gains Ability)|
Ninja Master at the Golden Mountain Monastery, Kinjo refuses to train those he judges unworthy. Since he joined the Clan he's only had two students: Lost Hog and Ashigaru. When Natrang made out that Kinjo was actually just a lazy old man, he ended up in the infirmary for two months. Since then, there haven't been any more complaints.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- The KO Master: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Kinjo
Advantages and Disadvantages of the cardEdit
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of the Fang Pi Clang.
- His ability increases his damage by three, making him a potential 6/8.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by two, making him a potential 6/7.
- If you combine his ability and bonus together, his damage increases to 10.
- If you fury with him while both his ability and bonus are activated, you have the chance of KO'ing your opponent in one move.
- He makes a good bluff against your opponent, since they don't know whether are you are planning to KO them or not.
- His base stats are 6/5, which is weak for a 5*.
- He is weak against both SoA and SoB, since he can't increase his damage all the way.
- He is extremely weak against all-stops, since he must stick with his low base damage of 5.
- Damage reducers prevent him KO'ing your opponent. As such, he has trouble against Pussycats.
- He may have trouble against clans that manipulate his attack or power.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition against the 5* in Fang Pi Clang.
- It's believed Kinjo is a parody of Pai Mei from the action film, Kill Bill.
- He may also be a parody of Gen from Street Fighter.
- Some of Kinjo's artwork is a direct reinterpretation for the SF: Alpha character art for Gen. At level 2 and at level 5.