Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ninja Master at the Golden Mountain Monastery, Kinjo refuses to train those he judges unworthy. Since he joined the Clan he's only had two students: Lost Hog and Ashigaru. When Natrang made out that Kinjo was actually just a lazy old man, he ended up in the infirmary for two months. Since then, there haven't been any more complaints.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- The KO Master: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Kinjo
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of the Fang Pi Clang.
- His ability increases his damage by three, making him a potential 6/8.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by two, making him a potential 6/7.
- If you combine his ability and bonus together, his damage increases to 10.
- If you fury with him while both his ability and bonus are activated, you have the chance of KO'ing your opponent in one move.
- He makes a good bluff against your opponent, since they don't know whether are you are planning to KO them or not.
- His base stats are 6/5, which is weak for a 5*.
- He is weak against both SoA and SoB, since he can't increase his damage all the way.
- He is extremely weak against all-stops, since he must stick with his low base damage of 5.
- Damage reducers prevent him KO'ing your opponent. As such, he has trouble against Pussycats.
- He may have trouble against clans that manipulate his attack or power.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition against the 5* in Fang Pi Clang.
- It's believed Kinjo is a parody of Pai Mei from the action film, Kill Bill.
- He may also be a parody of Gen from Street Fighter.
- Some of Kinjo's artwork is a direct reinterpretation for the SF: Alpha character art for Gen. At level 2 and at level 5.