Having taken him in as a child, Kiki waited until Krazan had grown up before telling him about his past. He is in fact the son of a Government official who revolted against his own and was duly assassinated. But as far as Krazan's concerned, Kiki's his dad and all he really cares about in life is chasing from vine to vine after Jeena in the urban jungle.
- He Who Lives In the Jungle: Inflict 150 Damages with Krazan Ld (01/02/2013 - 07/04/2013)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His ability gives him three power, meaning he can become a potential 8/6.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially after you've won the previous round.
- His ability helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan ability cancels out all other cards' abilities, aside from those belonging in Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz.
- His base power is 5, which is low for a 3*.
- His ability is Confidence-based, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes him a bit predictable.
- His main weakness is SOA, since it removes his ability and leaves him with his low base power of 5.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Roots. And quite frankly, there are better cards to use.
- His name and artwork are based off of Tarzan.
- He could also be a reference to Kraven the Hunter.
- If you look at his bag and M3P player in his forms, you notice that they are the colors of the Roots.
- Until February 19, 2015, his base damage was 5.
- According the current storyline in this LD releases, he has fallen in love with Jeena and is trying to find ways to get her attention (including finding a rare jungle flower and trying to break the enchantment over her).
- Until June 27, 2017, his old ability was Support: +1 Life