Along with Graff, Kreenk spent his youth doing graffiti wherever he could and running away from the police. Persuaded by his buddy, Fifty, to join the Bangers, he's now hooked up with his old childhood friend and their erstwhile rivalry has once again reared its head.
The artist who signs himself K.: Inflict 60 Damages with Kreenk Ld (18/01/2013 - 17/03/2013)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is very good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Bangers.
- His ability copies the base damage of another card, meaning he can have up to 8 damage.
- His ability may give you the change to inflict a 2HKO on your opponent.
- Because of his base power and bonus, he can make a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases his power by 2, making him a potential 9/4.
- His main weakness is SoA, since it can't increase his base damage.
- His ability can make him a bit predictable, at times.
- If used wrongly, his base damage may end up lower than it already it is.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Bangers.
- The letters on his paint cans in his last level artwork are CMJN, which stands for the colors he is using. The 'C' is for cyan, the 'M' is for magenta, the 'J' is for jaune, which is French for yellow, and the 'N' is for noir, which means black. If you change the 'J' to a 'Y' and the 'N' to a 'K', you get CMYK, which is a color model.
- When he was re-released on 11/7/14, he was delighted to learn that Riotspolis has not been tagged at all, so he made an expedition to teach them about urban art (graffiti). The Alma Mater Council is considering adding a sub-paragraph to their anti-vandalism law, giving Kreenk Ld time to decorate the university.
- Until February 19, 2015, his damage score was 2.