For Kronnen, a moment's carelessness has carried with it a heavy price. An insect went through the Vortex at the same time as him, causing them to fuse into a strange mutant creature. The creature hasn't yet fully evolved but for the time being it still obeys orders and is fighting better than ever before.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- His ability gives you three life back after you've won with him.
- His ability helps to create a gap between you and your opponent.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back after you lose with him.
- His base damage is 3, which is very low for a 4*.
- His ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must take damage for it to activate.
- His ability also makes him predictable.
- Like other Vortex members, he's weak against SoB, since he loses his bonus.
- He is also weak against SoA, since he loses his ability, which diminishes his value.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Vortex.
- Kronnen is named after David Cronenberg, who did a remake of The Fly (that also involved a man getting his DNA mixed with a fly).