Sergeant Lacasse is probably the most unfortunate recruit ever taken on by the Sentinel. With his family being the victim of an ancient Indian curse (that is set to last at least another ten generations), Lacasse is hounded by bad luck whatever mode of transport he opts for, whether he's on foot, bike or motorbike! Shameless pigeons, exploding tires and over-zealous firing systems in his engine have all become his daily bread. So the only way he's found to avoid this bad luck is to get around on horseback. And although that's not ideal when it comes to chasing the Montanas at least it stops him ending up in hospital every week.
- Lacasse or Nothing: Remove 40 Life points from your opponents with Lacasse
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sentinel.
- His ability removes one life from your opponent for each member of Sentinel in your hand.
- If you combine his base damage with his ability, he can remove up to seven life from your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is three, which is low.
- He makes a good bluff, especially in the early rounds of the fight.
- He is good when going up against damage reduction, since he can rely on his ability.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by eight, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is 3, which is low for a 4*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he must rely on his low base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not only reduce his base damage, but also cancel his ability.
- He is not good in half decks, since he can't use his ability to the fullest.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Sentinel.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.