Leela was a very popular gothic Lolita among the Junkz. But unfortunately her cuteness wound up the other girls in the raves so much that an accidental "fall" left her with just one eye. Disfigured and wounded, she was only able to get over her trauma after meeting Alice, who explained to her that there's more to being a woman than looking pretty. Ever since, armed with her two guns, “The Perfect Couple”, and her bazooka, Leela is the very incarnation of a “femme fatale”. And her attitude and charisma have also earned her the top job of the Pink Commandos.
- Guns, Grendades and Bazookas: Remove 30 Life points from your opponents with Leela
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 7, which is also very good.
- Her ability removes three life from your opponent, if you lose with her.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent.
- In order to activate her ability, you must lose with her, meaning you must take damage.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Pussycats.
- Her name is based off of Turanga Leela from the popular animated TV series, Futurama, who also has one eye.
- She is one of four Pussycats who had previous connections to another clan (Junkz). Lucy (La Junta), Alice (Rescue), and Ditha (Freaks) are the others.
- According to the release introduction, Lady was one of the girls responsible for her losing an eye.
- She was one of the candidates in the 2013 Miss Clint City, but she didn't have enough votes to make the top 8.