Ex-security guard, Lilou is the first person to have succumbed to the prophetic words of Lakit. Foreseeing the many problems to come following the proclamation of the end of the world, she's made the Sakrohm's safety her reason for living. After having secured the access to all the temple's entrances with the help of a pointlessly complicated Pass system, she's now the only person able to get in or out of the place…
- D’You Pass or Don’t D’You Pass?: Inflict 30 Damages with Lilou
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- She's a 2*, so she makes room in your deck for more powerful cards.
- Her ability allows her to copy an opponent's damage, meaning she could have a damage of up to 8.
- Because of her low damage, she doesn't have to worry about damage reducers (unless they have high damage, which she will copy, and then have it reduced).
- The clan bonus removes up to 8 attack from your opponent with a low minimum.
- Her base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- SoA leaves her with only her base damage of 1, so she may have trouble against GHEIST and Roots.
- She has competition from the other 2* in the Sakrohm.
- She is based off of Leeloo from the movie "The Fifth Element". There is a "multipass" reference on her level 1 artwork from the movie, and she even carries the gun with the one she was hurt with in her second level artwork. She is also dressed similar to Leeloo from later in the movie.