Considered by Lost Hog to be his most promising pupil, Lin Xia was banished from the Fang Pi Clang for having attacked and seriously injured Kinjo and the five pupils who leapt to his defence during a training session. Contacted by Sigmund Cr, she agrees to join the GHEIST provided she’s put in charge of ALL the contracts out on members of the Fang Pi Clang.
Lin-Xia appeared as one of the GHEIST who came to get Sigmund's capsule in the comic, Assault Under Clint River, along with other members.
- Blade of Night: Inflict 200 Damage with Lin Xia.
- Blade of Night II: Win 40 fights by finishing with a Knockout from Lin Xia.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of GHEIST.
- Her ability takes away four life from your opponent, after you've won with her.
- She is good to have when facing damage reducers, since she can get more out of her ability.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's ability, as long as they are not from: Nightmare, Piranas or Skeelz.
- Her base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- Her damage is wasted because of her ability.
- The minimum for her ability is four, which is high.
- She is weak against SoA, since it cancels her ability, leaving her only with her low base damage.
- She usually must be used in the first few rounds to get the best out of her ability. Because of that, she can be quite predictable.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in GHEIST.
- She is best used in Survivor mode, where you will come up against opponents with life points higher then 12.
- Her Lv 3 artwork is based on Marvel character Wolverine due her having three claws on each of her hands.
- Moreover, she could also be based of X-23 (female clone of Wolverine) or Daken (Wolverine's son), due to her also having two claws on each her hands in her Lv 4 and Lv 5 artwork.