One day while working as a stripper in one of the Fang Pi's favorite bars, Linda stumbled across some boxing gloves in her locker that had been secretly planted there by Kinjo. Discovering a real passion and talent for combat, she started lining up the fights and ended up leaving her job to join the Golden Monastery and follow the teachings of the Master.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is very good for a 4*
- Her ability increases her damage by 4, making her damage turn into 6.
- The clan bonus gives her an extra 2 damage, meaning if you have both it and her ability activated, her damage becomes 8.
- If you fury with her while both her ability and bonus are activated, her damage becomes 10, allowing you to 2HKO with almost all of the other Fang Pi Clang cards.
- SOB doesn't hurt her much, as her ability still gives her an extra 4 damage.
- Her ability only activates when you play her first in a round. As such, she can become very predictable.
- Her main weakness is SOA, because she loses her ability, which means her damage doesn't increase much.
- She is also weak against all-stops. When facing one, she is left with only 2 damage, which won't help you much.
- She is a 4* and takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from some other 4*s in Fang Pi Clang.
- While Linda's ability is courage based and very predictable, it can also be used to bluff. If you send her out, your opponent is forced to play a stopper or a damage reducer, or else to just put a lot of pills on whichever card they send out due to Linda having 8 power.
- Linda is the sister of Shogunn.
- Her name may be a reference to Bruce Lee's widow, Linda Lee Cadwell.