Liona is an acrobatic dancer who’s convinced she's a fairy and dreams of a glittering world filled with mythical creatures. Because of this, seeing her show in which a pageant of wooden unicorns transform into a golden unicorn is a truly unique experience. But just a little tip: be sure not to tell her that the unicorn bears an uncanny resemblance to Ponpon, the horse, unless, that is, you want to end up with her magic wand smack bang across your face. Shattering dreams is a crime the Freaks do not take lightly!
- The Magic Ride: Do 20 Poison Damage with Liona
- The Circus Fairy: Win 40 fights finishing with a knock-out from Liona
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- Her ability reduces an opponent's attack by 10, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus reduces an opponent's life by two after each turn, after you've won with her.
- The minimum for her ability is 8, which is quite high, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat your opponent, you may have to use one pill or more.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot reduce her opponent's attack.
- Her main weakness are cards, like: Clara, Baby Q, and Ulrich, who not only reduce her base damage, but also cancel out her bonus.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Freaks.