On Lois Ld's planet, the women are in charge and peace and harmony reign. So imagine her surprise to discover an Earth ruled by machismo and testosterone! So, she’s decided to join the Pussycats and acting under the guise of Wonder Kitty, use her powers to fight sexism within the government and other clans.
- The Most "Super" Girl Ever Seen: Win 40 rounds with Lois Ld (17/08/2012 - 21/10/2012)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- Her ability removes three power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent. It also makes it a lot easier for her to activate her ability.
- Her base power is 6, which isn't very good for a 4*.
- The minimum for her ability is 4, which is high, though lower than her base power.
- Her ability is ineffective against cards with ability Protection: Power.
- Her ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must take damage for it to activate.
- She is weak against power manipulation, meaning she may have trouble against All-Stars.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Pussycats.
- Lois' bio is a nod to the superhero, Wonder Woman.
- Her name comes from Superman's love interest, Lois Lane.
- She is one of the few non-Sakrohm aliens.
- She could be based of Super Girl, the kid cousin of Superman in the animated series, Justice League Unlimited.
- Until June 27, 2017, his old ability was Revenge: -4 Opp. Power Min. 4