On the pitch, there are three types of people: those who hurt themselves, the one whom they all want to hurt (also known as the “referee”) and Loretta, who's there to take care of all these lovely people. But players who are a bit too over-familiar have learnt to their cost that her anatomical knowledge can also be used to hit where it really hurts!
She hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her ability recovers two life after you win with her.
- The maximum for her ability is 10, which is high.
- She is a common card and is easy to get in packs.
- She is a 2*, so she is easy to fit into your deck.
- The clan bonus reduces a card's power by two, making fights a lot easier.
- Her damage is 1, which is very low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability doesn't work if she is played in the last round.
- She has competition from the other 2* in All-Stars.
- The '10' she has on her shirt in the first level, signifies that she is the 10th 2* in the All Stars.