At the tender age of 16, Lorna would prefer to attract some nice boys rather than all the metal objects flying around the place. But at the Skeelz Academy she might just have the chance of doing both. In any case, ever since Caelus has been teaching her to control her powers, she has a much better understanding of them. And actually they’re a lot less complicated than boys...
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- Her ability allows her to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans, such as: the All-Stars, the Uppers, and the Sakrohm. Her ability also helps to increase her power and damage if she is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, or La Junta.
- Her ability and bonus together will give her a slight advantage against GHEIST and Roots.
- Her ability helps to play mind games on your opponent, depending on what kind of clan they are using. As such, she makes a very good bluff.
- Because of the clan bonus, her ability always stays activated, unless she is facing an all stop.
- Her ability is useless when facing: Nightmare, Piranas, Skeelz, or Leader.
- She has a lot of competition with the other 3* in Skeelz.
- Lorna is the first card to have the copy ability.
- Lorna's name and powers are a nod to X-Men character, Polaris, who's real name is Lorna Dane.
- She currently has a grammatical error in her ability description saying "his ability" instead of her.
- Her Ability, Copy Opp. Bonus, is the first time Copy is implemented in the game.