If Thorpah is one of the family's bravest warriors, the youngest on the other hand – Lowki – is the brightest. Shocked that the village should be run by human beings, he harbours a boundless contempt for Brok, his grandfather and heir of Frozenra, for letting such a thing happen. But above all, he hates Tiwi Ld! Oh yes! Tiwi Ld, humans' little protégé, that so-called little genius with his ridiculous robots! Having become his self-proclaimed mortal enemy, Lowki has carried out numerous plans to get shot of his rival, all of which have always ended in failure despite his keenest efforts. But as a result of Eleanore's discovery, Lowki is convinced to have found a solution to all of his problems in the form of pure cryoplasma. A sample of it, attached to an icionite anti-conducting scepter, could prove far more powerful than Thorpah's hammer itself...
- One of these days, Tiwi!: Remove 60 Life points from your opponents with Lowki
- Kneel before me!: Inflict 200 Damages with Lowki
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 9, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- His ability removes three life from your opponent, after you've won with him, meaning you can remove up to four life from your opponent.
- If his bonus is activated and you fury with him, the damage you can deal to your opponent increases to eight.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff to use against your opponent, especially when his bonus is activated.
- The clan bonus increases his stats to 11/3.
- His base damage is 1, which is low for a 3*.
- He is weak against damage reduction, since his base damage is already low.
- He is also weak against SoB, since his base damage stays the same.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Frozn.
- His name comes from the Norse god of Mischief, who is also Thor's younger brother, which fits since Thorpah is based off of Thor.
- Loki is one of the antagonists in the Marvel Comics version of Thor, and he also possesses a staff weapon.
- His name could also come from the professional wrestler, Brandon Silvestry, who goes by the ring name, Low Ki.
- Along with his rival, Tiwi LD, and his father, Brok, he doesn't have 'pah' at the end of his name.
- The rivalry opposing the two little geniuses is a possible reference to the rivalry between Dexter and Mandark in the popular cartoon series, Dexter's Laboratory.