Being lost in a world where all the creatures are out to eat you is not something likely to scare Lucky who's more than well versed in the subject! As a miracle survivor of Elektrozova, she was behind several of the explosions that reduced the company offices of Nana Litchie to cinders. Indeed, Lucky held the Nana Litchie company responsible for the wave of zombie attacks that had annihilated her region. However, after being caught and then locked up by Wayne Stark, she quickly realized that this descent into a lost world was without a doubt the best thing that could have happened to her. Using the remaining plane debris and several unusual plants, she set about attacking the nests of the poor, unsuspecting pterosaurs with her home-made bombs. And now she's brought them to heel, she can ensure her clan's voice is heard in Clint City by bombarding them with explosives from the heavens!
- Bombtrack: Remove 40 life points with Lucy.
- Rebel Inside: Remove 30 Life points from your opponents with Lucky
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Raptors.
- Her ability takes away four life points from your opponent, after you've won with her.
- The minimum for her ability is two, which is low.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus cancels all attack modifying, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She starts off with her ability, she is usable then.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Killshot, meaning you must think how many pills you have to use in order for it to activate.
- She is weak against SoA, since she must stick with her low base damage.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Raptors.
- The Nana Litchie company is a reference to The Umbrella Corp. from the Resident Evil series.
- She is one of a few characters with heterochromatic eyes.
- She is one of the few UR characters to have there ability right from the start, alongside fellow Raptor, Scarol.
- Like the other characters from the clan, her mission's name is the name of a song, which is, Bombtrack from Rage Against the Machine.
- Her card Noel is released in the 23rd of December.
- Her second mission is a nod to the song by Hammerfall.