Operations by the Sentinel are always heavy-handed with Havok or Coby throwing themselves into the fray without a second thought for the consequences. And so it falls to Luke to protect and cover all these wonderful people. Very few people can equal his talent with a gun. Indeed, several criminals swear they've even seen him take out a rifle, gun and knife at the same time, and with just one bullet!
- A Hat-Trick: Win 10 rounds with Luke
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sentinel.
- His ability increases his base power by 2, making him a potential 8/3.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by 8, which helps in low-pill fights. If you combine his ability with his bonus, he becomes even more dangerous.
- SoA doesn't really bother him, since his base power is still high.
- SoB also doesn't hurt him, since he can rely on his ability to increase his base power.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- SoA prevents you from increasing his base power.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Sentinel.
- He could be based off of the Belgian comic book character, Lucky Luke, a western cowboy, lawman and a skilled shooter, who apparently can shoot faster than his own shadow.