Lumber Jack was a member of the guerrilla force fighting against the Los Santos regime. A failed operation separated him from his companions and forced him into hiding in the jungle. He did such a good job at staying out of sight that everyone forgot all about him. He thus carried on with his revolution, keeping to himself and all the while unaware that the government had collapsed. It was Pandagran who eventually tracked him down and brought him back to Clint City where he's now eager to vent some of that frustration in the ring!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability protects his power from being reduced, which makes her good when facing All Stars or other cards that reduce power.
- He is strong against SoA, since it doesn't really hurt him.
- SoB doesn't hurt him much, since his base power is so high.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He may have trouble against cards that manipulate his attack.
- His main weakness are cards like Toro and Rolph, who not only reduce his power, but also cancel his ability, which prevents his power from being reduced.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Huracan.
- Lumber Pile Driver!: Win 20 rounds with Lumber Jack
- His name is a play on the word, lumberjack.
- His final level bears a resemblance to Zangief of the Street Fighter series.
- He and fellow Huracan members, Belly Buster, Devil Dog and Derby Queen are, so far, the only members that don't have names that are in Spanish.