The Terias have never been very proud of their daughter. Depraved by nature and predisposed to all types of vice, Lyse is the black sheep of a very ordinary family and ends up running away from home. After a period of living on the streets, she's recruited by Montana who promises her a brilliant future in crime. Lyse's career is finally getting off the ground!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Montana.
- Her ability cancels an opposing card's ability, which makes fights easier.
- She gains her ability at level two, so she is usable then.
- The clan bonus removes 12 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a Collector card. As such, she is very expensive.
- Because of her stats and ability, she is almost always ELO-banned.
- Her ability works against her when she is playing against cards with the ability, Stop.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Montana.