|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 opp attack, min 5|
|Ability||Defeat: Recover 2 pillz out of 3|
|Released||February 17, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||1/2|
|Stats lv 2||1/4|
|Stats lv 3||1/6|
|Stats lv 4||8/6 (ability activated)|
|Stats lv 5||8/8|
Shattered dreams, memories of happiness forever lost... the imperial court, its plots and finally the unexpected betrayal. The Hive call me their mother, Maana Cercei, and they are my children in the true spirit of the beehive. Each and every one of them receives my kiss: a chip linking them to me. I am their everything, their omega, the one who sowed resistance, and revenge is now mine... soon my brother, soon my love!
- Royal Blood: Win 25 rounds with Maana Cercei.
- Back to the Past: Gain 50 pillz with Maana Cercei.
- Maana Cercei's Heir: Win 1,000 battles with Hive.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She is one of 6 female clan leaders in the game, with Charlie (Pussycats), Ielena (Nightmare), Kerry (Rescue), Kalindra Cr (Frozn), and Impera Sloane (Raptors, though shared with her husband) being the others.
- She and Dregn (her brother) are the only leaders of different clans to be related to one another. According to Scylla's bio, she might've had a daughter with him.
- Given that her name is a nod to Cersei Lannister (who also had an incestuous relationship with her brother) helps cement this.
- She's the first card to have 5 different levels, and have 8/8 stat.
- Her status as the leader of the Hive clan and her final form in the appearance of a bee is a take on the term queen bee.
- In her first level, you can see her with a young Scylla. In the second, Scylla, Dregn, Shaakarti Cr, Drorb (who also appears in the first and final levels) and Karnor Ved.
- She also appears in the first level of Scylla's card and the first level (in human form) of Al-Lycs's card.
- She is Dregn´s sister and wife, making them the first incestuous couple in the game.