Roller Ball is a very simple sport. You simply slip on a colorful and if possible sexy outfit, put on your roller blades and whiz round in circles while being hit at. Oh yes, there’s also a ball and a goal but no one quite remembers why. This family attraction, in the long tradition of the Freaks, has quickly become an over-night success with Magda as its undisputed star.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- The Clash on Rollar-Skates: Inflict 60 damage with Magda. (3-6-2015 to 6-8-2015)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her ability removes three power from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is 3, which is lower than her base power.
- She is a 2*, which means she doesn't take up a lot of room in your deck. Also, because she is a 2*, she will almost always win when facing an opponent with the same base power pill-to-pill.
- The clan bonus makes up for her low damage.
- She is a common and is easy to get in packs.
- Her base damage is 3, which is low, but normal for a 2*.
- Her main weakness is SOA, since she loses her ability.
- She also doesn't do well against SOB, since she will have to rely on her 3 damage.
- She is weak when going up against cards who have better power manipulations like Caelus Cr and Tula.
- She may also be based off the film, Whip It, which is about a young girl who joins a roller derby skating team after watching them for the first time.