If you were to ask Magnar, he'd happily regale you with the entire real estate history of Clint City, or at least he’d regale you with his history. As a genius architect, he'd tell you it was he who had transformed this "poor little rural town" into a metropolis of visionary edifices. And as he isn't keen on poor, badly-housed people, he thinks nothing of buying up old properties and razing them to the ground to create new constructions that properly reflect his ambitions. And what about the poor, old tenants, I hear you ask. Well, at least they'll benefit from some fresh air!
- The Wolf of Clint City: Inflict 70 Damages with Magnar
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is also 7, which is good.
- His ability prevents his power and damage from being reduced, which helps when facing All-Stars and Pussycats.
- He makes a very good bluff against your opponent, who will think you are planning to inflict damage with him.
- His stats are good, so he may not rely on his ability much, which makes him good against SoA.
- The clan bonus reduces an opponent's attack by 10, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Uppers.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- The name of his mission is a nod to the film, The Wolf of Wall Street.
- His profile heavily references gentrification.