All too often one thinks of proud Yeti warriors but in fact their legends speak more of Frozenra's Yeti heroines. And so every 20 years during an official ceremony, one of the great Yeti females is chosen to be the nanny. This time round Kalindra and Brok have chosen Mahimatah to fulfill this role that is so crucial to the village's survival. And if you thought Stompah was scary, then Mahimatah will show you that a Yeti protecting her young is a whole lot scarier and more ruthless than that.
- Killer Nanny: Block 10 damage with Mahimatah
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- Her ability removes one power and one damage from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights and if you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- The clan bonus increases her power and damage by two, making her a potential 9/6.
- She is weak against all-stops, since she cannot increase her stats and cannot reduce her opponent's.
- She is also weak against damage reduction.
- She reduces an opponent's power and damage by 1, which isn't very much.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Frozn.
- She is the first official female Yeti of the Frozn clan.