To fight crime in Clint City you need to be super fit. So to ensure his troops are in tip top condition, Copper has recruited Malia, an ex-commando turned elite fitness instructor. Will she manage to turn Skiner into an athlete and help Rick shed his extra pounds?
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- Her ability gives you three life back if her ability is stopped, which makes her good to have when facing GHEIST or Roots.
- Her ability can help to widen the gap between you and your opponent.
- The clan bonus gives her an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- Her main weakness is SoB, since she can't increase her attack, meaning she'll have to rely on her base power.
- Her ability only works if it stopped, which makes her predictable.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Sentinel.