Listen up, make way for the Mistress of Love! The beautiful Malicia has but one aim: to enslave the surliest of male souls who will not succumb to her charms. However, her poor shot might well cause a few problems, as her arrows of impassioned submission have a nasty habit of ending up in their owners' behinds rather than in their hearts…
- Love Arrows: Gain 25 Heal Life Points with Malicia
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability gives you one life each turn, after you've lost with her.
- The maximum for her ability is 15, which is very high.
- Her ability works well with her bonus, since you are gaining life whilst reducing the opponent's damage.
- Her ability in conjunction with her good stats also helps to play mind games on your opponent.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent, with a low minimum of one.
- Her ability is Defeat, meaning you must take damage for it to activate.
- SoA weakens her, since you won't be able to get life back for losing.
- She is weak against SoB, since she must rely on her ability.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Pussycats.
- She is based off of Cupid, the Roman god of love, who is known for using his arrows to shoot people, instantly making them fall in love with one another.
- Another influence is her name, which means 'trickery' or 'deceit'.
- Her name is Spanish for 'malice', in regards to what her terrible shot she is.
- She was in the Miss Clint City contest for 2013, but placed second behind Derby Queen (This is the second year in a row that a Pussycat placed in second in the contest (Last year, her fellow Pussycat, Diana, was a few hundred votes behind Lizbeth)).