|Ability||Power and Damage +7|
|Released||July 21, 2017|
|Stats lv 2||3/2|
|Stats lv 3||4/2|
|Stats lv 4||4/3|
|Stats lv 5||1/1 (Ability activated)|
RIP Mallory, a highwayman who was notorious for using just the right amount of dynamite to sort out any kind of negotiation. He liked to boast to his victims that a certain number of sticks always paved the way for healthy discussions before robbing them blind... But perhaps he got a little carried away that fateful day or maybe he just talked for too long... and BOOM!
- Dynamite: Win five battles with a KO from Mallory.
- Poltergeist: Win 7 fights with a KO from Mallory in ELO mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Potential stats of 8/8 or 9/9 with Bonus mean that Mallory is a powerful beat stick.
- This threat can be used as a solid bluff.
- Characters with Copy Opp. Power and/or Damage are stuck at 1/1 stats (assuming Mallory's at his final level).
- If paired with Timber, and Fury, he can 1HKO the opponent.
- That being said, base stats of 1/1 are dismal, especially for a 5*.
- He relies completely on his Ability to be of any use and therefore can easily be stopped by a SoA card (e.g Roots or Brandon) or a Damage reducer (e.g Pussycats or Uranus).
- He has no additional effects, unlike Dj Korr Cr, for example. He also has no fallback plan if he loses the round, unlike Bubbles, for example.
- He has competition from the other 5* cards in GhosTown.
- His 5* mean he won't be of use in anything but a T2 deck since there are better 5* cards to have.
- He's the first character to have his stats go down after reaching the final level.
- His death is directly responsible for Hurry Cody's as well.
- He could be based off DC Comics character Jonah Hex. This is prominent in his level 4 artwork, due to the fact that they both have the same kind of disfiguration on their face; also they're both cowboys.
- The name of his second mission comes from the film series of the same name.