As big brother to the unbearable Stanford, Manfred is as arrogant and cruel as his little brother. However, if he wants to stay on at the Academy, he has to try and keep his feelings in check and somehow put up with his little playmates. But despite being constantly watched over by Deebler and Caelus, he has been known to lose it.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His damage is 4, and becomes a 6 when fury is activated, which can help you 2HKO with some of the other members of Skeelz.
- His ability helps to create a gap between you and your opponent, for the amount of damage that he/she receives.
- He is an excellent bluff to use after you have won with one of your cards.
- Because of his bonus, his ability stays activated, as long as he isn't facing an all stop.
- His ability is Confidence, which is a little harder to achieve than Revenge.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- His main weakness are cards that reduce damage, since it reduces the amount of life you get back.
- His ability makes him predictable.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Skeelz.
- Manfred is a take-off on Draco Malfoy of the Harry Potter series.
- He, along with Sasha, were the first students of the Mind Studies class.
- The fact that he is the brother of Stanford, who is a member of the Uppers clan, hints that he is wealthy.
- External link