News Post: As for Mantiz… no one understands him and since the earthlings are scared of him, he’s given up trying to give them sweets and is going to give them a real reason to be frightened!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sakrohm.
- His ability prevents his power or damage from being reduced.
- The clan bonus removes eight attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- His main weakness are cards that cancel out his ability and reduce his stats.
- His ability doesn't protect him from SoB.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Sakrohm.
- Mantiz's name comes from the bug known as the Mantis.
- On his full artworks, the logo of Roots is erroneously included instead of that of Sakrohm. This suggests a possibility that he was originally going to be part of the Roots clan.