|Bonus||Victory or defeat: +1 pillz|
|Ability||Confidence: Power +5|
|Released||March 16, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||2/2|
|Stats lv 2||4/4|
Marlin has always dreamed of exploring the ocean depths and its sea life. So, he made himself a diving suit to descend into the underground sea and reach the ocean by a tunnel connecting the two. However, just recently, his wonder has given way to concern: his new friends, the marine creatures, are a lot more difficult to find than they used to be, as if they were hiding from something much bigger...
- Ichthyology: Inflict 30 damage with Marlin.
- Exploration: Gain 10 pillz with Marlin in ELO mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a potential 2* 9/4, Marlin is incredibly useful in any deck.
- The Riots Bonus works either as a bluff or as an added effect with Marlin's 4 Damage.
- Weak to SoA. Stripping Marlin of 5 Power will probably be the factor that decides the round.
- His ability is conditional and therefore predictable: a very high risk/high reward card.
- His Bonus doesn't work directly with him to help him win the round (although if not played on turn 1, he could benefit from the extra Pillz).
- His name comes from fish called a Marlin.
- His mission is also the science of studying fish.