Marlin has always dreamed of exploring the ocean depths and its sea life. So, he made himself a diving suit to descend into the underground sea and reach the ocean by a tunnel connecting the two. However, just recently, his wonder has given way to concern: his new friends, the marine creatures, are a lot more difficult to find than they used to be, as if they were hiding from something much bigger...
- Ichthyology: Inflict 30 damage with Marlin.
- Exploration: Gain 10 pillz with Marlin in ELO mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a potential 2* 9/4, Marlin is incredibly useful in any deck.
- Weak to SoA. Stripping Marlin of 5 Power will probably be the factor that decides the round.
- His ability is conditional and therefore predictable.
- His name comes from fish called a Marlin.
- His mission is also the science of studying fish.