Melanie is the only employee of the Red One Motel to have stood the strain since it opened. She's put up with Norman's complaining, with demanding and sometimes overly forward customers and she even once dared to open the door to Room 13... But now that she’s a full-fledged member of the Berzerk clan, she only needs answer to Cortez and his orders generally allow her to let off steam.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her base Power is 8, which is high for a 2*.
- Her base Damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her ability prevents her power from being reduced, which makes her good when facing All Stars or other cards that reduce power.
- She is strong against SoA, since it doesn't really hurt her.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent, meaning you could remove up to four life from your opponent. If you fury with her, the damage is increased to six.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her main weakness are cards with SOB, since it leaves her with only her 2 damage. As such, she is weak when going up against Nightmare and Piranas.
- Her main weakness are cards like Toro and Rolph, who not only reduce her power, but also cancel her ability, which prevents her power from being reduced.
- She also has trouble against cards that manipulate attack.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Berzerk.