There was the inauguration of Riotspolis in 1920, the great Rootstock festival in 1970, the first rave by DJ Korr in 1985 and the day of the Prophesy of the 5th world in 2013. But what do all these events have in common? The unexpected presence of a strange, visiting young woman who has been interacting with Clint City for many years now. Known as "Melody" in the online esoteric forums, this visitor from another dimension moves freely through the flow of time thanks to her strange machine. But who is she really? Only Prof Hartnell, who accompanied her in her youth, and Pilzken, the Warrior of Clint City, can answer that... But if you ask them, they'll probably reply she's just an eccentric who likes to travel through time dragging poor innocent bystanders into impossible situations!
- A Mysterious Presence: Win 20 rounds with a Leader
- Unidentified Flying Object: Win 50 life points
- Disturbance in the Continuum: Win 50 pillz
- A Timelicious Newcomer: Remove 50 pillz from your opponent
- Escentric Time Traveler: Win 200 damage in Tourney Mode
- Back To the Present: Win 200 damage in Survivor Mode
- The Mistress of the Time-Space Continuum: Inflict 250 damage in ELO mode
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Melody is based off of Doctor Who. Her name comes from the character, River Song who also goes by the name, Melody.
- Her second level is related to the mention of the Riotspolis in the bio.
- Her third level has a scarf that looks just like the fourth doctor and relates to the Rootstock event.
- Her fourth level relates to DJ Korr's event. The mouth sticker is a nod to the Rolling Stones logo, the second one is a reference to the time-traveling film, Back to the Future (same goes for the name of the second-to-last mission), the third could be a nod to Link's catchphrase in the 80's Legend of Zelda cartoon and the last one is a reference to the She-Ra Princess of Power series.
- In her final level, she is dressed just like the eleventh incarnation of Dr. Who.