Melvin has the great honor of being the driver of the Interceptor, the Sentinel's ultra fast car used to arrest speeding criminals like Enzo or…um… In fact the car was designed specifically with Enzo in mind and that's more than enough work for Melvin, who's determined to put a stop to that handsome fellow from the Montana’s.
- Law of the Highway: Win 100 rounds with Melvin
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sentinel.
- His ability takes away three damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- SoA diminishes his value a bit.
- SoB also weakens him, since he has to rely on his base power.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Sentinel.
- He is quite expensive.
- Melvin is a loose reference to Mad Max who also drives a car called The Interceptor and wields a sawed-off shotgun as well. Also the actor that played Mad Max was Mel (Melvin) Gibson.